Following the success of Seesaw when school was closed due to Covid-19 we have now enabled Seesaw for Home Learning. Pupils will now receive their homework activities through Seesaw. When signing in with their Home Learning Code, students can post to their journal, respond to activities, and view class announcements. Should a class close at any point in the future then we will also upload daily activities to Seesaw for pupils to complete.
Each student has a unique Home Learning Code to access Seesaw so you will not see the work of any other student in the class.
Home learning codes and instructions will be e-mailed out to parents. You will need to download the ‘Seesaw’ app from your App Store. You can also access Seesaw via a web browser on a computer.
Please note, EYFS parents will continue to use ‘Evidence Me’ to view their online learning journal.
How Do Students Use Their Home Learning Code?
- Students go to https://app.seesaw.me on a computer. Or install the Seesaw Class App on an iOS or Android device.
- Students tap “I’m a Student”.
- Students scan their code using Seesaw’s built-in QR code reader or type in their text code to access their Seesaw account.
Sample Email Instructions for Students or Families
Students and families, we will be using Seesaw for home learning. Please sign in with your Home Learning code following the steps below:
- Go to https://web.seesaw.me on a computer. Or install the Seesaw Class iOS or Android app.
- Tap “I’m a Student”.
- Scan or type in your Home Learning code.
- Post to your journal, respond to activities, and view class announcements.
- Remember, this code is like a password. Keep it safe!