Here is a list of useful links for pupils, parents and carers.
Links for parents
- Durham County Council home page
- DCC School Admissions Information
- Sure Start County Durham
- Reading & Phonics Parents Information Session – November 2018
- Maths Parents Information Talk – November 2018
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- SEND Pathfinder
- County Durham Local Offer
- Achievement for All
- (GOV.uk) Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions
Links for Pupils
Sedgefield School Sport Partnership – Go Well
Our Infant School is proud to be a key member of the Sedgefield School Sports Partnership – now known as Go Well. We are delighted to have this opportunity to provide our pupils with a broader range of PE and sport, as we think this also impacts on attitude, behaviour and attendance. We hope parents will support us in giving PE and the school Sport a high priority.
Durham Music Services
Durham Music Services aim to inspire young people in our communities to enjoy music throughout their lives. They provide a wide range of high quality musical educational opportunities aiming for the highest standards. Visit the Durham Music Services website for further information.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader to view our PDF documents on our website.